CHemical anchor stud
- Studs in blue zinc plated steel and hot dipped galvanized.
- Heavy duty ﬁxing without radial inﬂuence of expansion forces can be used close to edges.
- Accurate drill depth is necessary.
- Fully loadable after the prescribed hardening-setting time
For fixing to
Carbon Steel 5.8 grade, Hot dipped Galvanized 45 μm
Carbon Steel 5.8 grade, Blue Zinc-Plated 5 μm
Carbon Steel 8.8 grade, Blue Zinc-Plated
PRODUCT USAGE FEATURES (CAPSULES)
- Reliable heavy duty anchoring system
- Stress-free system with small spacing and edge distance
- Fast curing styrene free resin system Suitable for cored holes
- Can be install and used under water
- Resistant to most organic chemicals, and mild alkalis and acids Spin or hammer-in types
PRODUCT USAGE FEATURES (INJECTION)
- Economical heavy duty anchoring system
- Stress-free system with small spacing and edge distances
- Fast curing polyester resin
- Can be used in damp, clean hole
- Resistant to most organic chemicals, and mild alkalis and acids Reliable dispensing and mixing